Don't know about Donna Hay? Check out her site: www.donnahay.com.au
Sweet Chilli + Lime Chicken from Donna Hay
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbl lime juice
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied
1. Mix sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, and olive oil together in a small bowl.
2. Pour mixture over chicken (in a zip lock or tupperware).
3. Let marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. Barbecue over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- If you have extra marinade left, feel free to glaze the chicken as it barbecues
- I don't have a link to the original recipe, but I haven't changed anything from the magazine clipping
Chickpea Salad with Lemon, Parmesan, and Fresh Herbs from epicurious.com
- 2 cans of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbl Thai basil, chopped
- 2 Tbl Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbl fresh lemon juice (feel free to use bottled)
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Course kosher salt
1. Combine chickpeas, Thai basil, Italian parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic
2. Add Parmesan cheese and gently toss
3. Season with salt
- I've found that making this and serving right away tastes best
- For the original recipe, click here.