garden. we have plants.

I wouldn't consider myself an "expert" gardener but I have been able to grow a green thumb over the past few years. Living in Seattle, I did a lot of container gardening. I'm going to try to do the same here (in South Australia. Oh, we moved if you didn't know. Sorry if I didn't mention it). Started out with three easy plants and one that has always been touch and go.

Week 1 photos:

 
Basil from seeds.
I saw this article on using eggshells as seedling planters from a Real Simple magazine. I thought I'd try it. Didn't have the patience for the seeds to grow out of the eggshells so I put them straight into my makeshift containers.

 Mint, rosemary, cherry tomatoes from starts.


Week 2 photos:
Basil. Do you see the tiny green plant coming up in the left planter? I think it might have actually worked! Stay tuned for an update in a few weeks. 

 Mint, Rosemary

Cherry Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment