food. the loose caboose.

How can you say no to a breakfast spot called 'The Loose Caboose'? Breakfast has been ordered...now we just take in the fun atmosphere and smells of delicious coffee. Review and more photos to come.



  
Chai Lattes to start.

My dish: Caboose Board - Poached free range eggs, bacon, heirloom tomato, avocado, mushrooms, Meredith feta & toasted sourdough 
I'm not sure what my response was suppose to be to the server who said 'This is usually a bloke's dish'...needless to say, I finished most of it. Hey - I was hungry.

Nate's dish: Huevos Rancheros - Fried free range egg, black beans, pico de gallo, avocado & toasted tortillas 

While you're waiting for a table, feel free to grab some Sparkling or Still water from a tap!

Everything was delicious! Nate and I quickly agreed that we would visit again and bring would certainly be bringing anyone we know that appreciates breakfast and has an appetite.

Check out their website and menu

No comments:

Post a Comment